Hope you’re ready for a great week friends!
- Sunshine on a Monday=God showing me some extra love and graces for the week ahead.
- 3 day weekends are the bomb, even if it feels like you blink and it’s 3:30 Sunday afternoon.
- I finally finished book three of the year (yes–I’m a little behind). I had intended on finishing another one, but got distracted by the Hunger Games.
- Re-listening to the Hunger Games soundtrack now that I know the full context of the story. Excited.
- I’m pretty sure I’ll have no problems getting back on schedule with my one book a month schedule.
- It’s April 9th. May 9th is the last day of classes for the students I work with. Holy buckets where has this year gone?
- May 11th is coming soon. 🙂
- I think I am going to start my 40 before 40 list now…